- 7 days or more before stay = $10.00 or 10% non-refundable (whichever is greater).
- 7 days or less before stay = forfeiture of entire deposit.
- 3 nights deposit on holiday weekends is required and no refund will be given.
We have set up the following rules for the benefit of our campers. Please read and abide by them.
1. Registration must be done at the office upon arrival by campers and their guests.
2. Campground property is for the use of registered campers only. All visitors must register at the office upon arrival. There is a fee for all visitors. Please no visitor dogs.
3. Visitors must park in overflow parking if available. No more than 2 vehicles per site including guests and campers. All leave the campground by 9:00 p.m.
4. Our restrooms will be open 24 hours a day. Please help in keeping them clean. If there is a problem, contact the office.
5. Check-In time for campsites is anytime after 1:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. for campsites. Check-In for cabins & cottages is 3:00 p.m. Check-out for cabins & cottages is 11:00 a.m.
6. Quite time is 10:00 p.m. and is strictly enforced. All outdoor tvs, radios and other sources of disturbance must be turned off. Please respect your neighbors’ peace and quiet! Offenders will be asked to leave. There will be no refunds.
7. Excessive use of alcoholic beverages and obscene language will not be tolerated. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the recreation building or the pool area. All alcohol must be kept at your campsite or appropriately concealed.
8. Pets are welcome in the campground. However, pets can cause problems, so your cooperation is essential. Your pet must be leashed at all times. Please do not leave a pet tied or unattended to disturb other guests. Each guest is responsible for droppings of their pet and it should be taken care of every day. If a pet becomes a problem, please notify the office. Please, no pets allowed in the buildings or the pool area.
9. The speed limit in the park for all vehicles is 5 M.P.H.
10. The laundry is open 24 hours a day. Please feel free to use it.
11. Fire rings are not to be moved without permission. There is a $25 fee for all moved fire rings. Do not leave campfires unattended. No burning of pallets or wood with nails.
12. The game room is open until 9:00 p.m.
13. The swimming pool is for campers and registered guests only. The telephone located at the pool is only to be used in case of an emergency, FOR EMERGENCY DIAL 911. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Please do not apply suntan lotion before using the pool. No food or beverages allowed in the pool area. No smoking in the pool area. No glass containers in the pool area.
14. All propane tanks must be current or they will not be filled.
15. Owner and management are not liable for any lost or stolen articles or any personal injury or damage for any cause. Guests agree that the use of all the facilities is at their own risk.
16. Failure to comply with any rules will prompt immediate eviction. There will be no refunds.
17. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. If damage is done by your child, you are responsible to pay for said damage. All children must be at campsite by 10:00 p.m. or at dark…whichever is earlier. No motor operated children’s vehicles allowed.
18. Musical equipment should be played for your enjoyment only.
19. There will be no refunds for any reason.
20. No cutting of wood on or off sites. Do not remove wood for campground property.
21. No more that one unit (RV, trailer, pop-up, or tent) is allowed per site. No more that 8 people per site. No more than 2 vehicles on each site.